Zap! Integration for Work, Open, and History Dynamics GP Transactions
Easy Integration Tool using Excel
- Integrates Historical Payables and Receivables transactions from QuickBooks into Excel
- Excel worksheets can be used for any legacy data import
- eConnect is fast and saves manual entry time
- Work transactions can be imported for General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, and Sales and Purchase Order Processing
- Analytical Accounting Dimensions and Multi-currency transactions included
- Fully-applied payments are linked and imported directly into open and history Payables and Receivables tables
- Drilldown enabled from General Ledger to historical Payables and Receivables transactions
Computeration’s proprietary integration tool quickly transfers data into Dynamics GP 2010 or 2013. Utilize straightforward Excel spreadsheets with friendly error messages to enable correction and re-import of transactions.
Sales Order Processing, Purchase Order Processing, and General Ledger work transactions are supported. General Ledger transactions may include Analytical Accounting dimensions. Your default currency is supported.
Zap! Integration is sold only through Microsoft Dynamics Partners. Integration and implementation experience is recommended.
Stop manually moving data and save yourself time and costly manual entry by clicking here to request your live demonstration or give Computeration a call today to setup your own Zap! Integration tool, 503-352-9679.
Work Table Integrations
- General Ledger journal entries
- Payables transactions
- Receivables transactions
- Sales Order Processing documents
- Purchase Orders
- File Watcher – sold separately – automatic posting of transactions
Open and History Table Integrations
- Payables transactions – available 9/30/2013
- Receivables transactions – available 11/22/2013
- Sales Order Processing documents – in development
- Purchase Orders - in development
- Inventory transactions - in development
- General Ledger transactions - in development